Using the festival camping will cost 10 Euro, no matter how many nights you are staying. Of course, we can't stop you from booking accomodation in the city centre, but if you are planning on camping, please use our festival camping, and don't camp "in the wild"!
The Ieperfest camping site will be open from Thursday 11 August at around 6pm, until Monday 15 August, noontime! Please respect this schedule! Don't arrive too early, don't leave too late!
- Acces to the camping site cannot be obtained if you are not in possession of an official Ieperfest festival wrist bracelet! In other words: no intention to attend the festival = don't even bother coming over and trying to gain acces to the camping.
- Products kept in glass packages, such as fruit and vegetables in jars, some drinks ... are not allowed on the Ieperfest camping.
- It's enjoyable for everyone to camp on a clean and well maintained camping site. That's why the waste disposal policy of the fest is also applied to the camping site! Waste islands will be provided! The manual to these islands is to be found in the fest's program brochures and on the island itself.
- We very destinctively ask you to support our waste disposal policy, and nature itself, by sorting out and recycling your garbage/waste in the appropriate thrash cans!
- Please leave your camping place behind as neat as it was upon arrival!
- Fire is dangerous, and is not allowed in any form on the Ieperfest camping site. So no camp fires, fireworks, barbeques etc.
- Drugs are not allowed at Ieperfest. Neither is alcohol abuse. Drunk people, or people intoxicated in any other way, that disturb other people can and will be removed from the camping site!
- For your own safety we advise you not to block the fire lanes or emergency exits. Your tent will be moved if necessary!
- Pets are not allowed on the campsite. This does, obviously, not include guide dogs for the visually disabled.
- Weapons and dangerous objects are not tolerated.
- Party tents are allowed. However, do not make centre spaces for sitting and chilling to large, as everyone has the right to a comfortable spot on the camping site.
- Power supplies and power generators are not allowed on the Ieperfest camping site, as they are sources that can easily cause fires in dry weather conditions.
- Our security team is constantly present at the camping, and will keep an eye out! Violating any of these rules can result in getting banned from the camping site!
- Notify the campsite responsibles in case of trouble.
- The festival organisation cannot be held responsible for theft or accidents involving physical injuries.
- We provided environmentally friendly showergel from Ecover. The showers are closed between 1h00 and 7h00.
- For disable visitors we have provided a specially adapted shower available on the camping site.
- Camper policy: Campers can park on the parking. However, no extra tents/alongside camping will be tolerated. If you wanna use the festival showers, you will need to buy a camping ticket. PLEASE clean up the mess you're making in the appropriate bins. We will ask you to kindly leave the parking if we notice that any of these minor requests are being 'forgotten'!! Thanks for your understanding.
For other accommodation in Ieper, have a look at this link.
Need Condoms? Kim and Kenny will be more than happy to help you out with their (mobile) condomshop on the camping site. Apart from being good protection against diseases and unwanted pregnancies , this is also a Vort’n Vis Benefit. So don’t be silly and put a condom on your willy!