Ieperfest 2019 concept, more bands confirmed and early bird presale started.
Speaking of a bad-ass update, woow!
Thanks and thanks again to all of you who supported us through the very successful crowdfunding campaign we ran. It made us realise that Ieperfest still has a means of existence after all. 2019 will be a decisive year for us. There really is no better way than being present at the holy Ieperfest grounds on 5-6-7 July in order to show us the fest matters. We promise you it will be worth it. Early bird presale just started. There will be a limited amount of tickets available for a short period. Don’t sleep on it if you want one.
Here’s some more confirmed bands for you:
- CANDY gonna die … One of the most hyped hardcore bands of recent years
- DIE MY DEMON Belgian hardcore pride presenting their brand new album
- HANGMAN Upcoming US hardcore act
- HANGMAN'S CHAIR French wicked stoner/post-metal
- HIGHER POWER UK’s melodic hardcore heroes
- HOLD THE CROWN H8000 hardcore, mean and highly moshable
- PIJN Manchester progressive post-metal/post-rock
- POISON IDEA Legendary US hardcore punk act, their last ever tour?!
- REGULATE Makers of the best hardcore record of 2018!
- SLOW CRUSH Belgian post-hardcore indie rockers
- TRAIL OF LIES Syracuse old school straight-edge hardcore
- TURNSTILE Makers of the best hardcore record of 2018! 😊
40 bands - 3 days - 2 music stages
The fest will kick off on Friday 5 July late afternoon. 6 bands, just 1 stage.
On Saturday and Sunday we plan 18 and 16 more bands, 2 stages each day.
Still DIY as fuck, still legendary after-parties on Friday and Saturday night. No worries on that.
More news coming soon. Stay tuned!